Tina is a specialist exercise and health professional with over 20 years experience who works to help people achieve a better quality of life through exercise and lifestyle modifications. Tina has been described by our members as a ‘phenomenal instructor’, who is ‘very considerate’, ‘friendly but persuasive’, ‘wonderful’ and ‘enthusiastic’.
Tina is our Cardiac Solution Programme Manager. She teaches our Strong Foundations classes in Wimbledon and Barnes is heavily involved in the future development of the Strong Foundations programme.
Tina’s qualifications, training & relevant experience include:
- MSc Cardiac Rehabilitation
- BSc (Hons) Sports Medicine
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 4 Exercise Specialist
- Certified Functional Aging Specialist (Functional Aging Institute)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation BACR Phase IV Exercise Instructor
- Training in Physical Activity and Exercise in Heart Failure
- Exercise and Mental Health training
- Motivational Interviewing Certificate
- Additional training includes: Young People in a Gym Environment; Ante and Postnatal Exercise; Keiser Cycle; ARA L2 Rowing Coaching
- Over 20 years experience in health-related fitness for special populations
- Senior management experience across public, private and voluntary sectors