Tina is a specialist exercise and health professional who works with individuals with more complex medical needs, helping them achieve a better quality of life through physical activity.
Tina is our Cardiac Solution Programme Manager. She teaches our Strong Foundations classes in Wimbledon and is involved in the development of the Strong Foundations programme.
Qualifications, training & relevant experience:
- MSc Cardiac Rehabilitation
- BSc (Hons) Sports Medicine
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 4 Exercise Specialist
- Cardiac Rehabilitation BACR Phase IV Exercise Instructor
- Training in Physical Activity and Exercise in Heart Failure
- Exercise and Mental Health training
- Certified Functional Aging Specialist (Functional Aging Institute)
- Motivational Interviewing Certificate
- Additional training includes: Young People in a Gym Environment; Ante and Postnatal Exercise; Keiser Cycle; ARA L2 Rowing Coaching
- Over 20 years experience in health-related fitness for special populations
- Senior management experience across public, private and voluntary sectors