Strong Foundations Exercise Classes
Would you like to:
- Strengthen the muscles you use in everyday activities?
- Feel less stiff and move more easily?
- Improve your posture and balance?
- Have more energy?
- Exercise in a supportive and friendly group?
- Work at just the right level for you?
- Be guided by an enthusiastic and experienced instructor?
- Feeling intimidated, surrounded by younger, fitter exercisers
- Loud music
- Any pressure to compete
- Feeling lost in a large group
- Being pushed too far by an instructor who doesn’t understand your needs
The Strong Foundations classes are here to improve your overall fitness, enabling you to live your life to the full. *As featured on BBC Radio 4*
Click on venue names for address, directions and transport information.
Autumn term: 7th Sep – 18th Dec (half term week beginning Mon 23rd Oct)
Mondays: 11.30-12.30 OR 12.45-1.45 – Garden Hall, St Mary’s, Wimbledon Village
Thursdays: 12.45-1.45 – Barnes Methodist Church Hall, Barnes
Fridays: 11am-12noon – Barn Elms Sports Trust, Barnes
Contact us now to book your free taster session (limited availability – please book in advance).